Tuesday 15 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.
















Gong Hey Fat Choi!
Pls dont feel strange, because still is Chinese New Year now! Yay!
Happy Chinese New Year! x)
Yesterday was Valentine's day!
Happy Valentine's day to all of you,you and you!
Actually, i dont have anything to write,but just want to entertain you ,so you should feel proud!
Wakakaka! xD

Today is all special holiday!
but not for Valentine's day, gt someone b'day 2day,so holiday!
I hope my b'day also a holiday too~
I like the holiday,but holiday will make people become lazy,of course included me,
sorry to those homework,hehe~
especially that stupid ART!
U've change to my enemy
U've make me crazy
U've waste my paper
Oh! I must destroy you!
Wahahahaha! (0.0'')

Okay,2day's nonsense end
Good Bye and Good Evening!!
You've melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment