Sunday 30 January 2011

Crying Sky.















It began to rain last night, I feel a little bit of boredom
But when it rains I like the feeling of the kind of cool.
(Why not go directly to the shower?)

Okay,enough . it is Chinese New Year Eve now, stop playing EMO
Well, Lets talk about the New Year right now!
Chinese New Year is quickly approaching
You are not dreaming, is really just around the corner, believe me, this is true!
(I started into the excited state)

Happy moments often go quickly, not to mention the New Year holiday has so little, it will be much faster too!
This is such BIG sad thing ah!

Woi! Do not think these things so sad!
Please think about how happy is the Happy Chinese New Year
There's many food!

There's worth of movies!
There are endless number of angpows!
(I suspect I have a bit of
Schizophrenia! sometimes sad, sometimes happy?)

However,the food will eventually be digested,
watched film will eventually be forgotten, even the money in angpows will be spent too!
How cruel is this world!

Fine, please forget it what i just said, it is probably a nonsense after watched whole night movie,really crazy!

Okay lah! is enough for today~
Happy Chinese New Year!
Weets!

Thanks,I like your thoughtful much.

No comments:

Post a Comment