Saturday 22 January 2011

I wish to back to december now.





















Finally i updated my blog.
it is quite hard to update my blog every weekend because im in SENIOR right now
Senior life is not as easy as a piece of cake!
Urgh!
I cant exactly understand those ALGEBRA TRIGONOMETRY PHYSICS CHEMISTRY and even BIOLOGY?!
I start to hate those subject
but why? i think i was fully concentrate in class
but still cant get what teacher said?
i wanna to adapt in this senior year, really.
although i feel very stress,but it is necessary!

Oh yes, next week is Chinese New Year,
I hope I can forget all the pressure in this season which receive ang pows
And i wish to get as many ang pows as i can get!
this is the desire of all young people!
GONG XI FA CAI
HoHoHo~

My heart is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment