Saturday 8 January 2011

Two Thousand Eleven.














I no update my blog since Christmas
I think is quite late to post this, but i still want post this.
A new Begin,A new post! :D

4sXiao,
an unfamiliar class
4sXiao,
A class with different classmate and teacher
I felt im not very suit in this class,
Im not an adaptable person
every recess,i wont stay in class but to find Sakais
I miss them much, is true
25 minutes is not enough to chat and play with them
I can be insane while play with them, but i cant even laugh crazily in this class
It is stress in science class,you cant nap even for 1 minutes otherwise, you will get lost
Sighs,
why dont just choose art stream?
Its too late for now, the only we can do,is try to like it, and make friends with it.
Hi Physics Hi Maths,Hi Chemistry,Hi Biology Hi all the subjects!

The 8 days in January gone,
its Saturday now
lets take a break from the pressure life
Hope i can adapt to the 2011 but not to hate it.


You no need ask me this kind of question already,I will say Yes every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment