Sunday 3 April 2011

Unnecessary.












Saturday!!!!
was our school annual FUN FAIR!!
Is the happiest day of all students!!
AHAHAHAHA! xD
Although,the show was not very very very nice,but still OKAY loh~
Although, i didnt get what i want!! ANGRY BIRDS!! what a super BIGGG sad case!!
Although,that day was a hot day,
Although,
i must try hard to finish my 20 ringgit coupon
but i also have fun la xD
ANGRY BIRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i
still think it is a pity because I didnt get it! who else can give me as a future birthday present?
PLEASEEEEEE =D
THANKSSSSSS =D

HEHES~
HAHAS~
25th of April! Is can change society de BIG DAYYYY!
I wrote every reason that is possible in the letter , so....
I hope
I can succeed!!!!!!
PLEASE BLESS ME!
!

OKAY, ByeBye!
OhYes,tomorrow is Holiday Yohhhhh!
Dont too miss me yaaa xPP
我的存在,是多余的吗? 我又在想很多了.

6 comments:

  1. nehhh! that one "dont too miss me "de ar!
    u sure de loh! hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!
    too zilian!
    no wonder u go zipai lar :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i whr gt zipai? u too miss me so u say me zipai?
    yerr! disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seiyeh!
    u tell me u zipai d lor!!
    stil say me too miss u!!
    vormit plz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whr gt?!
    i NO said before i zipai lohh!
    dun blame me okay?! YERR!

    ReplyDelete